Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tho-mas Jef-fer-son! Tho-mas Jef-fer-son!

Horrible picture quality. I never said I was a photographer.
I forgot my camera (!!! fail!) when I went to Emily's in Rockport for the 4th, so this is the best my phone (plus brightening from iphoto) could do.
Incase you're wondering, the title of this blog was absolutely chanted during the fireworks. It didn't flow as well as Emily's original "U-S-A! U-S-A!," but it got the point across. We love America. You can tell by our glowing headbands. I had 24 hours of sun, fun, margs, bahama mamas, hot dogs, hamburgers, and dancing with Emily's conservative aunt. Magical.
Work update (because "how's work?" seems to be the question of the day every day): Each shift gets a little better, I've already learned a lot, I hate having to ask 900 questions (but appreciate the 900 answers!), and I still cannot ever figure out who I need to call (or if I even need to call them!) when the patient is being seen by all these different teams of docs/residents/interns.
Other life updates: I'm going to Colorado to see Andrew tomorrow! Exciting! A little bit of a bummer that weather.com says thunderstorms all weekend, but that's why I have my handy dandy men's water-resistant windbreaker. With a hood. Bring it.
Other other life updates: I need to learn Spanish. TEACH ME!! I can't survive off of "tiene dolor?" forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment