Sunday, March 1, 2009

Could someone tell me how to post pictures on this thing? The little icon on my toolbar only puts pictures at the top of each post. I want to know how to put one

HERE (**EDIT: I figured it out. turns out you just move it around with your mouse. Doh.)
or maybe HERE.
(I was going to just test adding a picture and then delete it, but why would I deprive you of meeting this kitty with a hitler 'stache?)

etc.

I accomplished a few things this weekend: Finally lounged in Cookie Lounge and caught up with Dani, laid out on main mall, saw The Reader and understood why Kate Winslet won the oscar, ran a ridiculous, hilly, windy long run, made blueberry pancakes, watched Titanic for 4 whole hours on TBS, napped, coffee'd a lot, and boat partied with Iron Spikes. <--- it's after about this point up until a few hours ago that I stopped accomplishing things and started doing the opposite. The most important things in life, however, don't come without the occasional opposite-of-accomplishments - how else would we know how much those things mean to us? 

Also, I really like The Fray's newest CD. It's been nice background noise. Background noise to all the important things I've done today, like surf facebook and strategize the best way to make miniature layer cakes (stay tuned). I did get my easy run in despite my mood, but I miss my ipod that has somehow disappeared since the week after I went to Boulder. I didn't bring it to Boulder, so I'm not sure what happened there.

Alright I'm done. I'd still like to know how to post pictures, however, if someone wants to throw that out there. Gracias.

No comments:

Post a Comment