Saturday, March 13, 2010

"Are we being too literal?"


"No you fool. We're following orders. We were told to comb the desert so we're combing it."

Anyone? Anyone?

There was a period of about two years (circa 1996-ish?) where I would watch that movie with my best friend every single time I went to her house. That is, after a few rounds of The Addams Family board game. It never got old. It still hasn't.

The movie, that is. It was on TV today. I can't vouch for the board game. Although if I learned anything from nannying last year it's that no board games are fun. Wah wah wah.

Tonight at 2 AM our clocks move forward just to piss me off, I'm convinced. As if 5:30 doesn't come soon enough already. I set my clocks ahead on my microwave and stove this morning to try to trick myself into going to sleep early tonight. We'll see. It's a pretty sweet deal for night shift. I, too, would like to "spring forward" in the middle of my shift.

Other happenings:
1. Kori and Adam's wedding is going to be perfect. I can say that because I know what the cakes are going to taste like.
2. John Mayer continues to be perfect. I can say that because he sang me a few songs at the American Airlines Center last week. No big deal.
3.

No comments:

Post a Comment