Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Drumroll Please...

...........

...........

...Okay I don't think that did anything to create dramatic effect. So without further ado, THE big announcement. The one most people already know. The one that will change life as I know it in just a few short months!

(No, not pregnancy. Definitely not pregnancy)

Tomorrow I plan to make it official at work, so now it can be official in public (and by "public," I mean the handful that know this blog exists): I am MOVING to Fairfax, Virginia in April! Why, you ask?

To say we need a little more face time would be an understatement. The bottom line? We would really like to be able to have dinner and watch TV together on a week-night. The thought of being able to do something so normal is what I am most excited about.

So big changes are a-comin'. I am a big ball of nerves thinking about being so far from my family/friends, good Mexican food, Homeslice Pizza, and flip-flops in January, but I am looking forward to new beginnings, an excuse to buy one of those long winter coats, our nation's capitol, and that goofball I kinda like hanging out with.

Don't be fooled by the composure of this post.

I'm most definitely freaking out.

EEEEEE! :-P

2 comments:

  1. i like i like i like!!!! and i know. i still need to get back to you. i am such a tease these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. def almost cried reading this at work, even though i already know slash think about it every day. yes, every day. i'm so excited for you, sad sad and excited. my weenie's such a big wise strong woman. look out VA!

    ReplyDelete