Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tweet Tweet

What's the point of Twitter?
People ask me that all the time. The answer obviously is to follow John Mayer. @johncmayer, if you will.
A little preview:
johncmayer: Smucker's Uncrustables peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are to be thawed and not microwaved. But I'm high now!
johncmayer: Mom says I can't wear my new Air Jordans until the first day of school, but I'm walking around the house in them.
johncmayer: Why are some bottled fruit drinks filled so high that they inevitably splash on you when you open them? I need an acceptable miniscus.
johncmayer: Fact: 87 percent of all negative replies sent to me contain the misspelling of the word "you're."
johncmayer: I like to check iTunes every week to see if I'm featured on a celebrity's playlist. When I'm not, I spread vicious internet lies about them.
johncmayer: I'm so full of myself, every time I read a book I blurt out "wait, can I just tell you my story?"
johncmayer: Worst idea for a room scent holding stron
g at ketchup.
johncmayer: 30 minutes to showtime. Finishing lyrics to "Perfectly Lonely" in the dressing room. I love this game.

Other common question: Where the hell have I been?
-I don't know. In a cave? Drag me out.
-(so probably watching tv)
-making homemade granola but being disappointed that it didn't form little clusters. How do you get it to form little clusters?
-Jupiter Island. Gamma turned 80. It was pretty wild.
-shopping in anticipation for my birthday in (less than) 2 weeks. Thanks in advance, Mom!

Classes started at UT this week, and I wasn't a part of it. I'm so ridiculously glad to not be walking into the ugly ugly nursing school this year, but I'm feeling pretty jealous of everyone's college-y lives that are going on without me. Facebook statuses about being hungover in class and other fun things while I'm sitting here preparing to go to bed at 9:30 for work in the AM. I hope tomorrow doesn't suck. Fridays can suck. But maybe if tomorrow sucks it'll be quieter on Saturday.

Or maybe I'll just need a margarita Saturday night? Likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment